Friday, April 20, 2012

Review: Yummy Earth

YummyEarth was kind enough to sponsor the Newbie Blog hop, and they also sent me some great organic snack products.


I was sent a huge bag of these delicious Organic Lollipops! This family-size bag has over 50 lollipops in it - in great flavors like wet-face watermelon, too-berry blueberry, sour apple tart, pomegranate pucker, mango tango, googly grape, strawberry smash, and very very cherry. I'm eating a pomegranate pucker right now and it is delicious! I've tried the cherry, strawberry and grape, too, and they are all fantastic!



I was also sent Sour Beans and Gummy Bears.

All of these delicious treats are made with real fruit extracts and 100% natural flavors. They are gluten free, certified organic, 100% vegan, tree-nut free, GMO free, peanut free, soy free, wheat free, dairy free, and casein free. They have no artificial dyes and no corn or corn syrup.

I love all the treats I received from YummyEarth. Everything is so yummy and yet so healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment